ONE PASS, ALL EVENTS! What could be better?
- Opening Night Celebration: Sunday, June 24 @ 7PM – Reception with artists, students and concert goers, community contradance
- The Rhythm Within: Monday, June 25 @ 7PM – Dan Faiella, Hanz Araki, Lisa Ornstein, Liz Faiella, Maeve Gilchrist, Mari Black, Nic Gareiss
- Crossing Borders: Tuesday, June 26 @ 7PM – Dennis Cahill, Eamon O’Leary, Jeremiah McLane, Nicole Rabata, Sabra MacGillivray, Troy MacGillivray
- Old Tunes, New Magic: Wednesday, June 27 @ 7PM – Alex Kehler, April Verch, Nicholas Williams, Rebecca McGowan, Seán Heely, Winifred Horan
- Roots Run Deep: Thursday, June 28 @ 7PM – Joe Newberry, Malcolm Parson, Mike Compton, Genticorum (Nicholas Williams, Pascal Gemme, Yann Falquet)
- Farewell to Friends: Friday, June 29 @ 7PM – Student concert and contradance
- And… ALL daily afternoon and late-night jam sessions* (session attendance as a non-student player or spectator normally runs $10-15 per session – that’s over a $135 value right there!)
Festival Passes are $175 each, which includes all online ticketing fees. The total value of these items, if purchased separately would be over $280!
Festival passes will ONLY be sold online and will only be available until one included event sells out. Purchasers will receive confirmation of their purchase along with information about Sessions via email, and will receive their Festival Pass at the first event (please print a printed copy of your confirmation email just in case). Please note, Festival Passes do NOT include admission to afternoon walk-in Workshops, which are available for an additional fee.